We Are Hiring
Build your future with IllitDev. We are looking for bright, enterprising and ambitious people to join our team.
List of Vacancies
— Experience in development of commercial software for 2+ years
— Comfortable level of knowledge: ASP.NET: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI, ASP.NET Core, etc.
— Communication: HTTP, SOAP
— RDBMS: MS SQL / MongoDB / Couchbase
— Automated Testing: MS Tests / xUnit, Moq / AutoFixture, etc.
— Tools: Git, GitFlow
— Experience in code design practices:
— Coding Principles: KISS, YAGNI, DRY.
— Object-Oriented Design: High Cohesion & Loose Coupling, SOLID / GRASP, GoF.
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Quick analysis of received task on possible way of resolution;
— .NET backend development;
— Delivery of task results according to project processes.
Skills and Requirements
– 1+ years of relevant experience (web and/or mobile projects)
– Upper-Intermediate English level
– Strong time management, accountability, and organisational skills
– Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
– Knowledge of using browser / mobile debugging tools
– Knowledge of JIRA and/or similar bug tracking tools
– Knowledge of Charles, Postman, or similar tools to aid with test coverage
– Flexible to an agile setup with the ability to multitask, managing coverage for multiple high profile mobile projects with strict deadlines
– Seek, highlight and document issues encountered
– Execute a set of documented and defined tests against various platforms/builds, as well as engage in exploratory testing
– Flag potential gaps in the creation, maintenance and implementation of dedicated test suites, sessions and associated test cases
– Manage your testing on an array of devices and OS’s tailored to Product Madness’ audience
— Collect and analyze requirements and design test plans;
— Create, maintain and execute manual test cases with Xray test management tool;
— Report found issues as Jira tickets, communicate directly with the development team;
— Build functional automation scripts, both UI & API, using JS + Cypress to integrate with our CI/CD pipeline.
Skills and Requirements:
— 2+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer
— experience with Docker, Kubernetes
— experience with nginx, PostgreSQL, Mysql, Redis, Grafana, ELK
— strong knowledge of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu), OSI model, load balancing
— experience in building CI/CD processes (Jenkins, Git, Gitlab)
— scripting skills with either of Bash, Python
— understanding of SDLC
— Level of English language: intermedia
— Participate in developing SDLC pipelines
— Participate in developing build automation flows
— Participate in developing continuous release and deployment automation flows
— Maintain infrastructures and environments of all types from dev to production
— Security monitoring and administration